The two hot topics we will be discussing are biofilms with Dr. Gurevich and bile with Dr. Morstein. These Masterclasses are a must-see for anyone with stubborn or chronic SIBO, IMO, IBS, or other health issues – including known or suspected parasites and candida.
If you’re a longtime SIBO SOS® follower, I’m sure you’re already cheering – but if you’re new, let me explain what this means.
Masterclasses are part of the DNA of SIBO SOS®! In these ultra-focused, 3-hour session, an expert doctor teaches on their area of expertise in SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth) and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) in a one-time only, custom-created class just for the SIBO SOS® community.
The presentation is followed by 1-2 hours of LIVE Q&A with you (the audience!) and the doctor.
Masterclasses are the best way to go DEEP on any topic related to SIBO and IBS, helping you take learning and turn it into thinking. Get the information you need and take your next steps forward. (And because these are ultra-focused, topic-specific classes… it’s like skipping straight ahead to the “good stuff” – the information you don’t yet have.)
While I’ve hosted many Masterclasses in the past (and you can check them all out here) – these are the first new Masterclasses we’ve done in a while, I couldn’t be more excited about the topics and the speakers…
First, on December 4th, Dr. Ilana Gurevich, ND, LAc will be teaching Biofilms: The Underlying Cause of Unresolved Chronic Disease (including SIBO, Parasites, and Candida)
- What a biofilm is, why it develops, and how it behaves in the body – including preventing treatments like antibiotics from doing their job
- The bacteria and fungi that are known biofilm instigators, and what chronic conditions they play a role in (Candida, parasites, SIBO, and more!)
- Pharmaceutical and natural treatments that WORK for biofilms and help reverse SIBO, SIFO and other chronic infections
- And more!
Dr. Gurevich is a naturopathic physician and acupuncturist who graduated from the National University of Natural Medicine. She runs a very busy private practice specializing in treating inflammatory bowel disease as well as IBS/SIBO and functional GI disorders – which is why we are lucky to have her as a speaker!
Then, on December 5th, Dr. Mona Morstein, ND will be teaching, Know Your Bile! How Your Bile and Gallbladder Affects Your GI Health and SIBO (and Other Medical Conditions)
- Essential information into the rest of the story about your digestive system organs and what to do about it
- How bile and its function in the body impacts digestion and what impacts the bile
- Practical advice on how to maximize your digestion and reduce symptoms, such as bloating, constipation, and diarrhea
- And more!
Dr. Mona Morstein has been a naturopathic physician for 29 years and has credentials as a Chair of Nutrition, Gastroenterology professor, and clinical supervisor at a naturopathic medical school. She is a “tell it like it is” doctor who so many other doctors have learned from.